To a chapter that I have fallen in love with, but have become so distant to in time. The wonderful women of ΑΣΤ are by far some of the most dedicated, passionate and studious people I have ever met. I fell in love and continue to love my chapter every day, and it is because of the constant little things they do to make me feel present. These are the reasons I have fallen in love with Alpha Sigma Tau:
- They push me to succeed
- The give me unconditional encouragement
- They’ll be my silent cheerleaders or my roaring fans when I need either
- Mary my blessing of a Little ❤
- The cow fam
- Pine Mountain
- Random dancing at mock rock practices and accepting all our weirdness
- The feeling like I’ve never left, even when I can’t make it to any events
- Tau Tuesday shout outs and filling one another up with love
- To call each other sister *insert name here*, and keep it going as a running joke
This group of powerful women I take for granted way to often, and next year it is a goal of mine to reconnect while balancing my other obligations. I am so so so thankful to have this chapter in my life and have made all these experiences in my life.
To be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars. To be satisfied with your possessions but not content with yourself until you have made the best of them. To despise nothing in the world except false-hood and meanness and to fear nothing except cowardice. To be governed by your disgusts and to covet nothing that is your neighbors except his kindness of heart and gentleness of manners. To think seldom of your enemies, often of your friends and everyday of christ and to spend as much time as you can with body and with spirit in god’s out-of-doors. These are the little guideposts on the footpaths of peace!